We’re looking for a new Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you’ll play an integral role in our design team, with a particular focus on branding. You’ll work collaboratively to build inspiring and effective brands for clients across a huge breadth of industries. You’ll work from the front end of the creative process through to delivery. Your ideas will be valued.
We’re all about trust and transparency, so it’s important you understand the key things you’ll need to be able to achieve to be part of the team
- Effectively communicate and engage with account managers and others on the specifics of a project, quickly gaining a full understanding of its scope.
- Engage varied approaches to designing communications, developing unique work which effectively communicates the client’s message.
- Create designs that are artistically interesting and technically proficient.
- Plan and execute the design and layout of all manner of design deliverables, including multipage documents.
- Manage multiple projects autonomously, while working with the team to deliver on time and in budget.
What we can offer you
Our full service agency’s collaborative approach means you’ll be working alongside and learning from brand strategists, marketers, brand and digital designers and digital developers. We’re a youthful and energetic team, with a deep and evolving creative culture, where good ideas are valued above all else.
Our office is a modern and vibrant open plan space, and we’re just about to move to even better digs. We enjoy happy hour(s) on Friday afternoons (and sometimes other afternoons…) and regularly kick up our heels to celebrate all sorts of special occasions.
What you bring
We’re after someone with a minimum of two years experience, preferably in a studio environment, and an itch for further development as part of a highly talented team. Someone who thinks about design in their sleep, who is always challenging the status quo, and has a mad eye for detail.
If this sounds like you, please apply by contacting us with your portfolio & CV.