We’re in high demand to create sophisticated, creative and impactful digital strategies.
To bolster our ranks, we are seeking a person who craves the never-ending digital transformation and wants to manage the delivery of the core piece of a strategy; the website.
It is brand and results orientated, understanding the client is first and foremost, and you’ll be armed with an agency full of talented creatives, digital marketers and web design & development jedis. It’s your role to bring it all together for an amazing result, exciting the client along the way.
This position is focused on planning and strategising a user’s experience to achieve their objectives for being on the website, as well as the business’s aims, and then managing the execution of the project with the help of our talented team.
The Wish List
- Experience in web project management, planning and execution.
- An eye for design, messaging and understanding of UX & UI.
- Excellent communication skills, we’re looking for a thinker and someone that wants to be heard.
- Vast knowledge of digital channels, platforms and best usage.
- A positive attitude, thirsty for success and progression.
Perks of the Position
Work in a highly collaborative and team based atmosphere. We love to celebrate success and big ideas.
We’re right next to the West Leederville train station so catching public transport is a breeze. If coffee is your thing, we’re next to a few great little cafes (the cold brew at Myrtle & Ivy is fantastic).
We seek to build careers, not jobs; we’d love you here for the long haul.
If this sounds like you, please apply by contacting us.