We’re seeking an agency experienced leader to inspire our Creative & Design department towards our vision as a leading, digital-centric creative agency focused on results and measurable impact.
In its essence this role is a balance of experienced design and creative capabilities with the ability to apply them strategically to achieve client objectives.
- Involvement in the creative strategy and direction of projects and campaigns from initial client engagement through to analysis of results.
- Management of the performance and output of the Creative department and its staff members (designers, creatives, copywriters).
- Conduct client workshops, presentations and creative sessions.
What you need.
- A minimum of 5 years of agency experience.
- Exceptional eye for design.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Understanding of all marketing channels.
- A relevant qualification.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to build client rapport.
A little about us.
We’re an award winning agency that prides ourselves on quality, service and results. We’re strategic thinkers for business and storytellers for the digital age. We work alongside our clients to create meaningful brand experiences.
We have continued to grow, innovate and inspire year in, year out, over our ten year history.
We are a youthful agency that likes to ensure balance of work with play. Culture is exceptionally important to who we are and how we approach our work, both in collaboration and celebrating success.
We’re located in a brand new purpose built studio in West Leederville, across the road from the train station and metres away from a host of great coffee and lunch spots.
Questions? Please contact us.