We’re on the hunt for an experienced senior developer
For us, it’s about having a measurable impact in what we do. We thrive on a culture that breaks the boundaries, innovates and collaborates. We don’t do average, we pride ourselves on delivering advanced digital outcomes. As a holistic marketing agency you’re considered a key part in seeing client aims and objectives become reality; from branding to digital to marketing and everything in between, our agency works together.
The Wish List
- Experience in large scale web project scoping, planning and execution including features and functionality.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to show technical leadership and educate a development team.
- Experience in WordPress & Woocommerce or similar content management systems and platforms.
- Collaborates effectively with creative team and web designers during the creative process.
- Strong knowledge in the ‘mobile first’ approach.
- Excellent knowledge in PHP, JS (ES6 is a bonus), HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Git version control.
- Laravel and React experience a plus.
- A positive attitude, thirsty for success and progression.
Perks of the position
We’re offering a competitive wage within a highly collaborative and team based atmosphere. You’ll have dedicated time for professional development to learn new skills. You’ll be empowered and supported to do what you do best. We’re right next to the West Leederville train station so catching public transport is a breeze. If coffee is your thing, we’re next to a few great little cafes (the cold brew at Myrtle & Ivy is fantastic). We seek to build careers, not jobs; we’d love you here for the long haul.
If this sounds like you, please apply by contacting us.